Which Pole class is the right one for you…
Beginner Pole Dance
In Beginner pole dance we learn the basic techniques/floorwork, and routine work all
on static pole. Leggings can be worn during this class.
Beginner Pole is for those
- Who have never done pole before
- Haven’t done pole in 6 months or more, and had been poling less than a year before having a break
Improver Pole Dance
Improver pole dance covers the foundation spins, transitions, pole sits, conditioning and floor work.
Improver Pole is for those
- Who have just completed a Beginner pole course with Purity or with another pole school
- Who are returning from a break from pole, but who had poled for more than a year before having a break
- Who have not done any/much Pole Choreography
Leggings can be worn during this class (Please note if wearing leggings, you will not be able to do pole sits).
Intermediate Pole Dance
This covers a range of spin combinations, basic inverts (which are relevant to lower third tricks), climbs, pole sits and floor work. Mainly on static pole, with some spinny pole work.
Intermediate pole dance is for those:
- Who have completed the foundation spins and floor work from Beginner and Improver levels, either with Purity or elsewhere.
- Have done routine work.
Advance Pole Dance
In this level we do much more complex combinations and floor work. Also using inverts for lower third pole tricks. Mainly static pole, with some work on spinny.
Advance Pole is for those:
- Who have been poling without a break for at least 12 months
- Have covered all the foundation dance moves and spins in Intermediate Pole dance
- Who have done lots of work on routines
- Can do Inverts including Scorpio and Gemini
Leggings can be worn during this class (Please note if wearing leggings, you will not be able to do inverts and pole sits).
You are also welcome to call Purity to discuss which level you should go for.
Intermediate / Advance pole covers the following
- Authentic (Slinky and sexy)
- Spinny and Static Pole
- Pole Flow
- Freedom Dancing
- Choreographed Routines
- Floor Work
- Active Stretching
- Climbs and Pole Sits
- Inverts relevant for lower third pole tricks
Freestyle Pole always has a freestyle dancing in each class, with 3 songs picked by a different students each week. At the start of the class we do 2 sets of dynamic stretches, using floor work to stretch.
- You must of completed a Beginner pole course
- Great for those who love/want to dance
This is Purity’s newest class, designed by Jamie Taylor. Yoga meets stripper style pole! This class is suitable for those who love to switch off and dance. The routines are basic, as the focus is on losing yourself in the dance, and to get in touch with your inner goddess.
Leggings can be worn during this class.
This is a membership only class. A class where we learn inverts and tricks, particularly those which can be used for lower third pole dance. You need to be either Intermediate or Advance to be in this class. Shorts are required.
All classes are 1 student per pole, and include a full warm up and cool down. Click here and start your pole journey with Purity today.